Get to know more about this product!
The Nanomaxx line, exclusive to Alucomaxx, is made from aluminum composite panels (ACM) with polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) based resin and Nanotechnology, which makes the surface self-cleaning. Not requiring chemical cleaning or detergents, but only water, this product reduces maintenance costs and frequency. NanoMaxx panels contain in their composition hydrophobic molecules that repel the water that touches its surface, and takes away the dirt. The coating with nano application technology also prevents the penetration of air pollution particles on its surface, providing lasting brightness and greater protection against weather-induced damage.
- Cleaning with water only, no chemicals or detergents
- 80% to 90% reduction in cleaning frequency
- Maintenance cost savings
- Coating with long-lasting paint and shine
- Surface resistant to air pollution and weather-induced damage
- Anti-graffiti panel, with cleaning capability
- Wear-free appearance over time
- Denser sheet than conventional PVDF
- Various color, size and thickness options
- 15 year warranty
PLACE YOUR ORDER
No space for dust
As NanoMaxx has nanotechnology, based on micrometre measurement unit, panel pores prevent dirt because they measure about 0.001 to 0.03 microns, smaller than the size of a dust particle, which can measure about 0.5 microns.
Quality tests prove the durability and efficiency of NanoMaxx. The reports were issued by the Falcão Bauer Technological Quality Control Center, a national reference in the certification of various products.